English Cream Tea
Our afternoon tea is the perfect treat and what better way to spend an afternoon than with a wonderful variety of treats, made locally by The Little Kitchen Company who will direct deliver to your door.
Including a scrumptious array of sandwiches, and sweet treats (and of course, what afternoon tea would be complete without a scone with a generous helping of jam and clotted cream), all you have to do is add the tea! Or if you're after something a little more special, you can add a mini bottle of Prosecco (or two).
Why not add a bottle of Champagne for a special occasion or book a luxurious treatment or pampering afternoon with friends!
For full menus and details of how to order please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the menu link
Posh Picnics & Dinner to your door
Yummy handmade goodies for everyone to enjoy in the beautiful grounds of our lodges or to take out and about on a local adventure. Vegan & Vegetarian menus available.
Dinner to your door
Arrive at your accommodation and ‘party in’. With a bit of pre planning you won’t have to step out of the comfort of your Lodge. Just uncork the wine and chill. A delicious selection of handmade meals delivered to your door for all to share. Perfect for a Special Celebration or just a night off cooking!!
For full menu and details please click here, service must be arranged with as much notice prior to arrival
For Summer Evenings why not enjoy a BBQ! Each of our lodges has its own private BBQ stand suitable for disposable BBQ’s. We provide BBQ utensils and lighters in our lodges.
If you simply want to take time out to pamper and unwind, our lodges are a perfect tranquil setting to indulge and de-stress. Our friendly, qualified therapists offer a range of wonderful treatments while you relax in the comfort of your own lodge – the perfect place to chill out. Why not treat yourself to one of our Plus lodges with private hot tub on the balcony to complete your experience.
Individual treatments from £25 (min order applies)
Wide selection of treatments offered from a relaxing full body massage to a wonderful Aromatherapy facial. For full details and treatment menus please contact us or click here.
Pamper parties - (min 4)
Whether for a reunion or simply a girlie get together, ladies here is your chance for a good chat, giggle and relax in the comfort of your luxury lodge with our friendly Therapist on tap to pamper you.
Set in the middle of South Winchester Golf Club we have the privilege to offer guests access to the Championship Golf Course and fantastic bar and restaurant facilities just a short stroll down the 18th fairway from your front door.
- Visitors green fees can be booked directly with South Winchester Golf Club
- All guests have access to the lovely lake side restaurant and family friendly bar area and sun terrace.
- Short game practice area and driving range for the keen golfer.
Don’t forget if you just fancy trying your hand at golf, our guest putting green located at the heart of our site is for all to enjoy, young and old, golfer or novice! Find your putters and balls on the decking!
We are very lucky to be ideally situate on the edge of the South Downs National Park with its wealth of fantastic walks and cycle routes. In addition we on the edge of the historic city of Winchester which is surrounded by beautiful down lands with wonderful walks and trails for all ages to enjoy. Please see below a link of some of our favourite local walks and cycle routes. You will also find a number of maps in your welcome folder.
- Farley Woods- perfect for walking/ dog walking and mountain biking, there are also woodland play areas for kids of all ages to enjoy (approx 3 miles, hilly in areas) - for route map click here
- King Alfred's walk- lovely walk through the historic city (approx 1 mile flat)- route map click here
- St Catherine Hill- great for dogs, kids and bikes- to get the best views of Winchester! this route can be extended ( approx 1 mile plus - hilly)- route map click here
- Claredon Way and South Downs Way- both these fantastic trails offer over 24 miles of walking and cycling tracks suitable for all ages and abilities. A selection of maps and routes can be downloaded here
We have teamed up with Bespoke Bikes of Winchester who can take all the hassle out of arrange a trip with bikes.
- Wide selection of bikes for hire for all ages and abilities
- Competitive rates from just £5 per hour
- Delivery direct to your lodge door
- Advice on routes and maps
For more details and to view their full range of bikes and please click here
Flowers & Fizz
For that extra special treat. If you are planning a special occasion or celebrating during your stay with us why not add one of our stunning hand picked bouquets to be delivered to your lodge on arrival. Or add a chilled bottle of bubbles presented with hand made heart biscuits and champagne flutes ready to 'pop' open and celebrate.