Our fully equipped kitchens make cooking a breeze during your stay. To make your arrival as easy as possible all major supermarkets deliver to our lodges. We are also just 2 miles from a Sainsbury's supermarket and local butcher and bakery (Oliver’s Battery).
Our lodges offer; fully equiped kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher and microwave, outdoor BBQ stand and utensils, indoor and undercover outdoor dining areas.
If you would rather take a break from cooking why not book one of our delicious meals offer on our ‘dinners to your door’ menu. Or book a beautiful English afternoon tea or simply Champagne and truffles for your arrival!
Just a short stroll away you will fine South Winchester Golf Club lakeside restaurant and bar. All our guests all welcome to enjoy this on site facility during their stay and will receive an additional 10% off when they present theit lodge key fob in the club house. Please contact the golf club directly for menus and opening times as these ay vary throughout the year.
If you fancy exploring the local area, Winchester is fast becoming a foodies mecca! A fantastic range of restaurants is on offer to suit all tastes, budgets and occasions here are just a few of our favourites
- Rick Steins- celebrity chef’s fish restaurant
- Inn The Park- Grill & Wine room set in side a historic mill
- Raymond Blanc- Brasserie Blanc- French brasserie
- Bangkok Bistro- Fantastic Thai restaurant- takeaways also available
- Black Rat - Michelin star restaurant perfect for a special occasion
- Chesil Rectory - voted 3rd most romantic restaurant in UK
- Wykeham Arms- voted best town pub in UK
- The Plough, Sparsholt -multi award winning country pub
And the list goes on….